Parent Drivers at Oaklands School
- Copy of valid BC driver’s license. Photocopy will be taken at the office.
- Copy of valid ICBC insurance. Photocopy will be taken at the office.
- Completion of Volunteer Driver Information form – please pick up at office.
- Copy of your Driver’s Abstract – see directions below.
- Completed Criminal Record check – see directions below. This will be sent directly to the school.
ICBC Driver’s Abstract
Phone ICBC at 1-800-663-3051 and follow the prompts. You will need to have your driver’s license number ready. The abstract will be faxed or e-mailed to you immediately.
Criminal Record Check
Apply online for a Criminal Record Check at https://justice.gov.bc.ca/eCRC/home.htm. Use our school access code: XSPYUADCCW. Your Criminal Record Check will be sent directly to the school.
*Because these checks may take some time, parent drivers can proceed with driving as long as they have made application. This applies only to December 2014.