Parent Drivers at Oaklands School
- Copy of valid BC driver’s license. Photocopy will be taken at the office.
- Copy of valid ICBC insurance. Photocopy will be taken at the office.
- Completion of Volunteer Driver Information form – please pick up at office.
- Copy of your Driver’s Abstract – see directions below.
- Completed Criminal Record check – see directions below. This will be sent directly to the school.
ICBC Driver’s Abstract
You will need to have your driver’s license number ready.
Phone ICBC at 1-800-663-3051 and follow the prompts or online at https://www.icbc.com/driver-licensing/getting-licensed/Pages/Your-driving-record.aspx. Your Drivers abstract will be sent directly to the school.
Criminal Record Check
Apply online for a Criminal Record Check at https://justice.gov.bc.ca/eCRC/home.htm. Use our school access code: XSPYUADCCW. Your Criminal Record Check will be sent directly to the school.